Friday, March 21, 2003

Southern Arnada Everquest Raids Week Four,

21/03/03 Week Four

Tuesday Night seriously sucked. Raids into HOH and COD. Neither of which I am flagged for. So I sat around waiting for enough people to logon to get above the 32 limit so I could zone in. Never happened, so that was 3 hours wasted hanging around. I did however manage to get into a good all SA XP group.

Damn I wish I could do all SA groups all the time. I am sick of getting killed or just generally fucked around by some of the people I have grouped with recently. Some of them have been great, others..... I wonder how the hell they ever managed to get above level 10. Friday was a much better raid night.

First things first, we formed up in POK and the call was made to head to WL as Tormax was up. Now personally I think that killing giants is the best thing you can do with your clothes on, so I was rather happy to be seeing Tormax die for the first time!. So after a few problems (Someone sowed Tormax before we got there so the pull was tough) Genosin, and the best pull team on Prexus had him inc.
He came with a friend or two, But what the hell, they all died just as fast.

And BAM one dead King O' the Giants! Since we were there, and he was there and he would have felt left out, well you know, Vindi.

I would have loved to have killed AOW as well and made it a hat trick, but he wasnt up /cry.

So next it was off to AR to nail the Itraer Vius again. The Va'Dyn wasnt up and the IV didnt drop Funeral Pyre (Gimmeee my damn spell you swine, he's dropped Zevfeers Theft of Vitae three times in a row tho grrr)so we just ran in and zerged him. At this point most of the guild had left so we killed him with about 25 people or so, Im fairly sure we could do him with a lot less.

No comments: