Saturday, March 15, 2003

Southern Armada EverQuest Raids Week Three

15/03/03 Week Three
Well we started off Monday night with an attempt on Behemoth!. This was my first try on him and SA's first try solo. Up till this attempt we had apparently always duetted him with Unity.

Unfortunately we failed. We had him at 30% when I got summoned. I'm not sure why the fail, we had him well under control, no spideys got in the room and I definitely wasn't over nuking. Ah well next time he dies. After Behemoth we headed off to see some of the BOT Tower Bosses. (Must get a damn Key for BOT) A couple of MOB's decided to object...

but they didn't last long. So at the end of the night...

Some very damn nice melee weapons drop off these guys.That was the end of the night for me and I needed to log.

Friday was a lot longer night. It started when we heard that Junk Beast was up, so a couple of us decided to give him a hard time. We formed up and got ready for the pull. Just before the pull, a group in front of us (we were leapfrogging them to get to Junk Beast) aggroed him...

We thought, "what the hell!" and engaged. This was the EXACT moment that both our tanks went LD. Typical Pally behavior!. So a few seconds later I saw...

For a caster that is NOT a good image to see. We reformed, moved up, pulled,

fought,
result.A good way to start the night. Once we had him down the raid was called and off to Akheva Ruins we went. First to fall was The Va'Dyn.

He went down like a blondes knickers. Unfortunately he didn't drop my spell. That's ok, he will die again, and so will many other Luclin Bosses Im sure. If Im very lucky and very good, maybe I will get one AwardedAfter the Va'Dyn and a little bit of fighting, came the Itraer Vius. Now this is one cool looking mob.The little red fire engine blocked my view and we engaged shortly after so I have also grabbed this image from Allakhazams.A bit more running and a lot more fighting (Damn Worm traps) we got to Shei Vinitras place.

This little punk wiped us. But it was our first run at him, he will die next time. We learned a lot about what to do in the next fight and I have no doubt he will be nailed shortly. Unfortunately they announced a server down just after we wiped. I managed to summon the last raid member and we got everybody rezzed and BAM "You have been disconnected" so that was the end of that.

During the weekend I also did a bit of killing in groups in POI and PON.I have to say I really like the look of these two mobs!. Excellent design from SOE.

No comments: